IMPORTANT: My production schedule can be booked from six months to a full year in advance, so if you have a project inquiry sooner is always better than later!
Hire Me | Custom Audio & Production Services
I’m glad that you’d like to work together!
Beyond releasing material under my own name as an artist, I write / produce music for projects of various kinds all over the world through King’s Crown Productions. After reading through the infomation on this page, please use the kingscrownproductions.com contact form for custom audio and licensing inquiries.
If you send it through this site’s contact form it will still make its way there, however there will likely be a delay.
Services I Offer
I love making projects sound awesome – and yours is no exception. I am committed to excellence in every area of creation and production and work to continually meet and exceed my client’s expectations. Below are the custom audio and creation services I currently offer:
- Compositions (instrumentals + vocal tracks) for use within television, radio, film, video games, online projects etc.
- Jingles and audio logo’s / idents for branding
- Scoring for film, television, video games & other projects
- Sound design
- Audio editing
- Edits and alterations to my existing music portfolios
- Songwriting (lyrics only)
Custom audio work in many cases (excluding jingles, audio logos and lyrics) is licensed, not sold. What you are able to do with the final work and for how long depends on the licensing terms negotiated before a project begins. Once the work is complete, you will be issued a license from King’s Crown Productions.
For more infomation about custom audio services please contact King’s Crown Productions
In most cases, the total cost of a project is determined by three main criteria: composing, producing and licensing. After gaining some info about your project you will be provided with a quote. The final cost and quote you first receive generally will not vary greatly — and typically only ever increase in price if changes are request mid-project that were outside the original scope.
As each project and scope are substantially different, it is impossible to list any prices with any accuracy on this site. Below however is a list that is used to calculate the total cost of a project and will help give you an idea of what is involved in the creative process.
Songwriting / composing
- Overall complexity of the project (creative fee)
- Overall length of the project
- Recording, mixing and editing, masting + revisions
- Number of variations required (when applicable)
- Vocal arrangements
- Cost of studio musicians (when applicable)
- Turn around time (there is an additional fee for “rush” projects)
- Licensing fee (syncronization & master use): Term, territory, duration, media, mediums etc. (when applicable)
Again, after hammering out the details of what you would like, you will always be provided with a quote so you will have a very good idea of the total project cost before we begin!
Licensing Pre-existing Music Licensing
In case you are unaware, I also have 100+ tracks of existing music that is already available for license at very affordable prices!
I currently have existing music available for license through a website called AudioJungle, and through King’s Crown Productions.
In the event that you would like to license a song exclusively in a territory, that is handled through King’s Crown Productions.
For general information about music licensing itself please see the music licensing page.